Saturday, September 28, 2019

किसी BAD NEWS का जवाब कैसें देंगे?

In this English speaking practice lesson you will learn English sentences for responding to bad news. We often get to hear bad news, and have to express our empathy or sympathy towards it. So how do you do it? In This spoken English lesson explained in Hindi, Michelle your English teacher explains you how you could respond to and what are the different English sentences you could use in different situations. Practice these English sentences and improve your English speaking. Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel where you get free English speaking lesson in Hindi.
इस अंग्रेजी बोलने वाला अभ्यास पाठ में आप बुरी खबरों के उत्तर देने के लिए अंग्रेजी वाक्य सीखेंगे। हम अक्सर बुरी खबर सुनते हैं, और इसके प्रति हमारी सहानुभूति व्यक्त करते हैं। तो आप इसे कैसे करते हैं? आपकी अंग्रेजी शिक्षक मिशेल आपको बताते हैं कि आप कैसे जवाब दे सकते हैं और अलग-अलग परिस्थितियों में आप जो अलग अंग्रेज़ी वाक्यों का उपयोग कर सकते हैं ये अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का अभ्यास करें और अपने अंग्रेजी बोलने में सुधार करें हमारे यूट्यूब चैनल की सदस्यता के लिए मत भूलें, जहां आपको हिंदी में निःशुल्क अंग्रेज़ी बोलने वाला सबक मिलता है।

I am so sorry to hear that.

  • My uncle is in the hospital, the doctors say “He has only about a month left”.
  • I’m so sorry to hear that.
That must have been awful.
  • After the accident, I couldn’t walk for 2 months.
  • Oh! That must have been awful.
  • I had to wait in the line for 3 hours at the ATM today.
  • Oh! That must have been awful.

It must have been really hard for you.

  • It must have been hard for you to have 2 accidents within a year.

Oh! No

  • My aunt got her test results, she has a Kidney disease.
  • Oh! No I’m sorry to hear that.
  • My computer crashed and I have lost all the data.
  • Oh! No that’s a very bad news.
  • I was talking about how much I hate the name Shelly and then I found out that it was their daughter’s name.
  • Oh! No, what did you do then?

Oh! No really.

  • What are you doing here? I thought you were on a vacation.
  • Oh! We had to cancel our trip because my daughter got sick.
  • Oh! No really, what happened to her?
  • Ah! She will be fine but she’s very sad that she couldn’t go to Disney land.
  • That’s rough.
  • I’m going to have to work overtime every day this week.

Oh! That’s rough.

  • Our dog died yesterday, we’re so hurt; he was like a family member.
  • That’s rough XXX I’m sorry to hear that.
  • Any time you need to talk, call me.
  • My husband has been fighting with me a lot, I am so stressed.
  • Oh! I am really sorry to hear that, anytime you need to talk, call me.

If there’s anything I can do just let me know.

  • I am so stressed out; I have a thousand things to do and not enough time.
  • If there’s anything I can do, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what is "Schwa"?

What is Schwa? is a linguistic term that refers to the most common vowel sound in English . It is pronounced as a short, unstressed, and neu...