Saturday, September 28, 2019

Conjunctions And, But, Or & Because -English Grammar lesson

In this English speaking & English Grammar lesson you will learn the common conjunctions ‘and’, ‘but’, ‘or’ & ‘because’ used in spoken English conversations. Your English teacher Sonia teaches you how to use these conjunctions in sentences. Watch the English lesson and improve your English speaking to speak fluent English confidently.
इस English speaking और English Grammar lesson में आप आम संयोजनों ‘बोलने वाली अंग्रेजी वार्तालापों में इस्तेमाल किया जाएगा सीखेंगे। आपका अंग्रेजी शिक्षक सोनिया आपको सिखाती है कि वाक्यों में इन संयोजनों का उपयोग कैसे करें। English lesson देखें और आत्मविश्वास से अंग्रेजी बोलने के लिए अपने अंग्रेजी बोलने में सुधार करें।
I like oranges. I like apples
I like oranges and apples.
I want books. I want pens.
I want books and pens.
This dress is good. That dress is bad.
This dress is good but that dress is bad.
This dress is good. This dress is lose.
This dress is good but it is lose.
Do you want rice? Do you want roti?
Do you want rice or roti?
Do you travel by bus? Do you travel by train?
Do you travel by bus or train?
I am tired. I climbed the stairs.
I am tired because I climbed the stairs.
Please leave now. It is late.
Please leave now because it is late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what is "Schwa"?

What is Schwa? is a linguistic term that refers to the most common vowel sound in English . It is pronounced as a short, unstressed, and neu...