Saturday, September 28, 2019

Job & Profession के इंग्लिश सेन्टेन्सेस सीखो

In  this English speaking lesson ( Explained in Hindi)  you will learn how to talk about your job or work. Learn asking some useful English questions & phrases that you could use in your daily spoken English conversation. Practice these English speaking sentences to speak fluently and improve your English speaking.
इस इंग्लिश स्पीकिंग लेसन में आप सीखेंगे कुछ इंग्लिश सेन्टेन्सेस आपके जॉब और प्रोफेशन से रिलेटेड. इन इंग्लिश फ्रांसेस को ध्यान से पढ़िए और आपके जॉब के बारे में दूसरो को इंग्लिश में कॉन्फिडेंटली बताइए।
Aap kya karte hain?
What do you do?
Aap rozi roti ke liye kya karte hain?
What do you do for a living?
or
What do you do?
Main Teacher hoon
I am a Teacher
Main sales executive hoon
I am a Sales executive
Main Tailor hoon
I am a Tailor
Main salesgirl hoon
I am a salesgirl
Main customer care executive hoon
I am a customer care executive.
Main grihinee hoon
I am a house wife or
I am a home-maker.
Main Plumber hoon
I am a plumber
If the spelling of your profession starts with a vowel ‘A, E, I, O, U’ then you will use ‘an’ instead of ‘a’
Main engineer hoon
I am an engineer
Main abhineta hoon
I am an Actor
Main kalakaar hoon
I am an Artist
Main electrician hoon
I am an electrician.
Main accountant hoon
I am an accountant.
Main inspector hoon
I am an inspector.
I work in + Your field
Main finance mein kaam karti hoon
I work in Finance.
Main sales main kaam karti hoon
I work in Sales.
Main marketing mein kaam karti  hoon
I work in Marketing.
Main bank mein karti hoon
I work in a bank.
Main aspataal mein kaam karti hoon
I work in a Hospital.
Main factory mein karti hoon
I work in a factory.
Aapki job profile kya hai?
What do you work as? or
What is your job profile?
I work as a + Designation
Main business development manager hoon
I work as a Business development Manager.
Main bataur sales manager ka kaam karti hoon hoon
I work as a Sales Manager.
Main bataur front desk executive ka kaam karti hoon
I work as a front desk executive.
Main bataur consultant ka kaam karti hoon
I work as a consultant.
Main bataur industrial engineer ka kaam karta hoon
I work as an industrial engineer.
Aap kis company mein kaam karte hain?
Which company are you working for?
Or
Where are you working?
I work at + xyz company
I work for + xyz company.
Main google mein kaam karti hoon
I work at Google.
Main Microsoft mein kaam karti hoon
I work at Microsoft.
Main Reliance mein kaam karti hoon
I work at Reliance.
I work at + xyz bank
Main State bank of India mein kaam karti hoon
I work at State bank of India.
Main Standard chartered mein kaam karti hoon
I work at Standard Chartered Bank.
Main police department mein hoon
I work for Police department.
Main ek pharma company ke liye kaam karti hoon
I work for a pharma company.
Aap exactly kya karte hai aapki company mein? or
Aapki job responsibilities kya hai?
What job responsibilities do you have?
Main meetings arrange karne ka kaam karti hu
I’m responsible for arranging meetings.
Main calls attend karti hu aur logo ki enquiries ka jawaab deti hu
I attend calls and entertain callers’ queries.
Main Bachhon ko school mein padhati hoon
I teach children in school.
Main kapade seeti hoon
I stitch clothes.
Meri job responsibility hai phone ka jawaab dena aur emails likhna
My responsibilities include answering the phone and writing emails.
Mera kaam hai clients ka office mein welcome karna
My duties involve welcoming clients to our office.
Kya aapko aapke kaam mein mazaa aata hai?
Do you enjoy your work?
Main aapni naukri se kaafi santusht hoon
I am quite satisfied with my job.
Main apni naukri se bohot khush hoon
I am very happy with my job.
Mujhe meri naukri kaafi dilchasp lagti hai
I find my job quite interesting.
Mera kaam chunautiyon se bhara hai
My job is very challenging.
Mujhe meri job pasand nahi, kyunki main bohot thak jaati hoon
I don’t like my job, because it’s very tiring.
Meri job bohot boring hai
My job is very boring.
Main apni tankhwa se khush nahi hu
I’m not happy with my salary
Iss company mein mujhe badhotari ki umeed nahi hai
I don’t see any prospects of growth for me in this company.
Main apne varishth adikariyo se khush nahi hu
I’m not happy with my senior executives.
Kya aapko weekends par chhutti hoti hai?
Do you have off on weekends?
Haan mujhe weekends par chhutti hoti hai
Yes, I get off on weekends.
Nahi mujhe sirf Sunday ke din chhutti hoti hai
I get an off only on Sundays.
Mujhe hafte ke kisi bhi ek din chhutti hoti hai
I get any week day off
I get an off on + Day
Aapke office timings kya hai?
What are your working hours?
Meri naukri nau se paanch rehti hai
It’s a 9 to 5 job.
Main shifts mein kaam karti hoon
I work in shifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what is "Schwa"?

What is Schwa? is a linguistic term that refers to the most common vowel sound in English . It is pronounced as a short, unstressed, and neu...