Saturday, September 28, 2019

How to express ‘Boredom’ in English? (बोर होने को कैसे बयां करें)

In this English speaking lesson, you will learn some useful spoken English sentences that would be useful to speak daily English to express boredom. Practice these English sentences and speak English with confidence and master the art of speaking fluent English.
इस इंग्लिश स्पीकिंग विडियो में आप सीखेंगे कुछ इंग्लिश सेन्टेन्सेस जो आप use कर सकते हैं आपकी रोज़मरा की इंग्लिश कन्वर्सेशन में जब आपको बताना हो ‘आप कितने बोर हो रहे हैं’. हम लाइफ में अक्सर बोर होते रेहटे हैं , तो क्यों न कुछ सेन्टेन्सेस सीखे जाये, जो आपको इंग्लिश बोलने में उपयोगी हो. बोर होने से कुछ सीखना ही बेहतर हैं.
General English Sentences for Practice:
1. Let’s look at some common phrases for expressing boredom in English:
मैं तो बोर होक मार जा रहा हु
“I’m dying from boredom.”
B. “मुझे बोर होना बिलकुल एच नहीं लगता, पता नहीं कुछ करने को क्यों नहीं है छुट्टियों में ?
“I hate being bored.”
C. मेरे पास कुछ करने को नहीं है .
“I don’t have anything to do.”
D. मेरी ज़िन्दगी कितनी बोरिंग है –
“My life is so boring.”- or
zindagi kitni boring hai yaar,
“Life is so boring, man.”
E. फिलहाल तो टीवी देख रहा हु , जब तक कुछ करने को नहीं मिलता = “I’m just watching TV until I find something to do.”
F. If you got bored the whole weekend you could say:
बोर हुआ पुरे वीकेंड ,
“I was bored all weekend.
G. मई आज बोहोत बोर्ड हु
“I am so bored today.”
H. मैं बोहोत आसानी से बोर हो जाता हु
“I get bored very easily.”
I. मैं हर वक़्त बोर होती रहती हूँ ,
“I get bored all the time.”
I. If you get bored at your relatives place you could say:
रिश्तेदारो के घर जाना हमेशा बोरिंग होता है .
“It’s always boring whenever we go to our relatives.”
J. Do you think that you are a boring person, then you can say:
“ई think I’m a little boring.”
मुझे लगता है मैं थोड़ा बोरिंग हु .
K. If you think someone else is a little boring, you can say:
उसकी पर्सनालिटी काफी बोरिंग है
“His personality is very boring.”
L. Now let’s see how to use boring as an answer:
तुम्हारा ट्रिप कैसे था = “How was your trip?”
वह काफी बोरिंग था = “It was pretty boring.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what is "Schwa"?

What is Schwa? is a linguistic term that refers to the most common vowel sound in English . It is pronounced as a short, unstressed, and neu...