Saturday, September 28, 2019

English speaking के 10 Nouns और 75 practices sentences

In this English Grammar lesson you will learn 10 nouns and how to use these nouns in 75 English speaking sentences. This spoken English lesson will give you practice to improve our English and speak English fluently and confidently.
इस अंग्रेजी व्याकरण के सबक में आप 10 संज्ञाएं सीखेंगे और 75 अंग्रेजी बोलने वाले वाक्यों में इन संज्ञाओं का उपयोग कैसे करें। यह spoken English lesson आपको अपने अंग्रेजी को सुधारने और आत्मविश्वास से अंग्रेजी बोलने का अभ्यास कराएगा.

Noun – संज्ञा (Naming words)

Name –  नाम

  • What is your name?
  • What’s your name?
  • May I know your name please?
  • My name is Myra.
  • What is your organizations name?
  • What is your wife’s name?
  • What is your husband’s name?
  • What is the name of that brand?
  • She has a unique name.

Place – जगह

  • Let’s go to that place.
  • I like that place.
  • Come over to my place for dinner.
  • How beautiful this place is?
  • I need a place to stay.
  • What is that place called?

Animal – जानवर

  • Tiger is a wild animal.
  • Man is a social animal.
  • Dog is a faithful animal.
  • Horse is a beautiful animal.

Thing – वस्तु

  • I like that thing.
  • This is the one thing I have faith in.
  • It’s not an easy thing to learn a new language.
  • I like everything.
  • I don’t like anything.

Man – आदमी

Man- Men
  • He is a good man.
  • He is a man of his words.
  • He is a brave man.
  • You are a busy man.
  • The men are talking to each other.

Woman – स्त्री

Woman – Women
  • She is a pretty woman.
  • Women like to talk.
  • She is a brave woman.
  • She is a stubborn woman.
  • She is a wise woman

Person – व्यक्ति

Person – People
  • She is a good person.
  • I don’t know that person.
  • He is a lazy person.
  • She is a lazy person.
  • People are talking loudly.
  • I know these people.
  • Some people were late.
  • I meet a lot of new people.

Time – समय

  • Can you tell me what time is it?
  • It’s 1:30 PM
  • I need some more time.
  • I have reached on time.
  • We have no time.
  • Take your time.
  • Please, be on time.
  • I’ll take some more time.
  • It is lunch time.

Day – दिन

  • It’s a beautiful day.
  • It is Monday.
  • Have a good day.
  • Visit us someday.
  • How was your day?
  • It was a busy day.

World – दुनिया

  • It is a small world.
  • I’m always in my own world.
  • I have travelled all around the world.
  • This is the world’s most expensive car.
  • I have the best job in the world.
  • English language is spoken all around the world.
  • English language is spoken around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what is "Schwa"?

What is Schwa? is a linguistic term that refers to the most common vowel sound in English . It is pronounced as a short, unstressed, and neu...