Saturday, September 28, 2019

Good News का जवाब कैसे देंगे

In this daily English speaking practice lessons, you would learn some useful English phrases to respond when someone gives or shares with you some good news. Practices these English sentences and Improve your English speaking and speak fluent English confidently.
इस Spoken English lesson में आप कुछ उपयोगी अंग्रेज़ी वाक्यांशों को जानने के लिए जवाब देंगे जब कोई आपके साथ कुछ अच्छी खबर दे या साझा करे। ये अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का अभ्यास करें और अपने अंग्रेजी बोलने में सुधार करें और आत्मविश्वास से अंग्रेजी बोलें।
  • Many Many Congratulations
  • Heartiest congratulations
  • Congratulations on your promotion.
  • Congratulations on getting admission into Delhi University.
Good Job
  • Great Job
  • Nice Job
  • Good Job
  • Good job on the Cricket match.
Lucky you
  • You are so lucky; you’ve got 3 months off from work
  • You’re so lucky that the teacher didn’t notice you were late to class
That’s great news
  • My son passed all exams, that’s great news
  • Our company grew 20% this year. That’s good News OR That’s wonderful news
  • A new movie theatre is opening next to our house. Wow! That’s fantastic news
I am so happy for you
  • Congratulations, I am very happy for you
  • I am going to join Ramjas College. Congratulations, I’m so happy for you.
It’s good for you
  • I quit smoking last year. Wow! Good for you
  • I am going to study abroad. Good for you
  • I signed up for a cooking class. Good for you, I bet you would really enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what is "Schwa"?

What is Schwa? is a linguistic term that refers to the most common vowel sound in English . It is pronounced as a short, unstressed, and neu...