Saturday, September 28, 2019

अपनी English को मजेदार बनाओ – English speaking practice lessons

In this English speaking practice lesson in Hindi, you will learn how to speak English in an interesting way. You will learn some alternative English phrases for most commonly used English phrases such as – Nice to meet you, Happy birthday, Good Luck etc. Practice these English phrases and speak English fluently & confidently.

Nice to meet you –  आप से मिलकर अच्छा लगा

  • It’s a pleasure to meet you.
  • Pleased to meet you.
  • Glad to meet you.
  • It was lovely meeting you.
  • I enjoyed meeting you.

Good Luck – शुभ कामनाए

  • Best of luck
  • All the best
  • You will do great.
  • I hope things will turn out well (for you).
  • Break a leg.
  • Blow them away.
  • Fingers crossed.

Congratulations –  मुबारक बात देना

  • Good job
  • Well done
  • That’s the way
  • You rocked it
  • You did it
  • Congratulations for your wedding.
  • Congratulations for your big day.

Keep up the good work – अच्छा काम करते रहो

  • You are doing a great job.
  • You made it look easy.
  • Keep it up.
  • Nice work/Super duper

Happy Birthday –  जनम दिन की बधाही

  • I wish you all the happiness on your special day.
  • Have a great year ahead.
  • Have a fabulous birthday.
  • Have a great one.
  • Wishing you many more candles to blow.
  • Many many happy returns of the day.
  • I wish you a wonderful birthday.

Let me know- मुझे खबर देना

  • Keep me informed.
  • Keep me updated.
  • Keep me posted.
  • Keep me in the know.
  • Keep me in the loop.
  • Tell me if you find anything.
  • Get back to me when you can.

Just Kidding – मजाक करना

  • Don’t take it to your heart.
  • Don’t take it seriously.
  • Don’t take it otherwise.
  • It was only a joke.
  • I was just teasing you.
  • I am just messing with you.

In other words – दुसरे शब्दों में

  • What I mean is…
  • That is to say…
  • To put it simply…
  • What I want to say is…
  • To clarify…

According to /As per –  के अनुसार

  • Add salt as per your taste.
  • In agreement with…
  • In agreement with both the parties…
  • As reported by..
  • As reported by the government employees…
  • As stated in/by…

As you can see-  जैसें की देख सकते हैं

  • Obiviously
  • Evidently
  • Therefore
  • As it is easy to see…
  • As shown…
  • As demonstrated…

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what is "Schwa"?

What is Schwa? is a linguistic term that refers to the most common vowel sound in English . It is pronounced as a short, unstressed, and neu...