Saturday, September 28, 2019

अपना DAILY ROUTINE कैसे बताएँगे? Talking about your Daily Routine

Hi friends, today I am going to tell you about my daily routine. I will tell you about what I do when I wake up and what I do when I sleep. So if you want to learn speaking in English about your daily routine keep watching this English lesson with me, my name is Michelle. You’re watching me on LearnEx, where we learn English through Hindi.


हाय दोस्तों, आज मैं आपको अपनी दिनचर्या के बारे में बताने जा रहा हूँ। मैं आपको बताता हूं कि जब मैं जागता हूं तो मैं क्या करता हूं और जब मैं सोता हूं तो मैं क्या करता हूं। इसलिए यदि आप अपनी दिनचर्या के बारे में अंग्रेजी में बोलना सीखना चाहते हैं, तो मेरे साथ इस अंग्रेजी पाठ को देखते रहें, मेरा नाम मिशेल है। आप मुझे LearnEx पर देख रहे हैं, जहाँ हम हिंदी के माध्यम से अंग्रेजी सीखते हैं।
Daily Activities in the morning
वीकडेस पर मैं जादातर 8 बजे उठती हु पर वीकेंड्स पर मैं 10 बजे उठती हु.
I usually wake up at 8 am but on weekends I wake up at 10 am.
जब मैं उठ जाती हु, फिर मैं जागने से  पहले  बिस्तर में 10 मिनट रहती हु
Once I wake up, I stay in bed about 10 minutes before I get up.
फिर मैं अपना चेहरा धोती हु और ब्रश करती हु
I wash my face and brush my teeth.
उसके बाद मैं नहाती हु
After that I take a shower.
उसके बाद बालों को सूखा कर मैं उन्हें कंघी करती हु
Then I dry and comb my hair.
उसके बाद मैं ब्रेकफस्ट खाती हु
After that, I have a breakfast at around 8.30.
फिर में make up लगाती हु
Then, I put on make up.
मैं घर से 8:50 पर निकल जाती हु
I leave home at around 8.50.
Daily Activities Outside:
मैं काम पर बस ले कर जाती हु
I take a bus to work.
मैं अपने टिकट के पैसे दे कर एक सीट लेती हु
Then I pay the fair and get a seat.
मैं काम पर 9:30 बजे आ जाती हु
I arrive work at around 9.30.
वह पर मैं कॉफ़ी पीती हु और नेवसपपेर पड़ती हु
I have a cup of coffee while I read the newspaper.
फिर मैं अपने ईमेल चेक करती हु और पेपर्स को इकठ्ठा करती हु
Then I check my emails and file my papers.
फिर मैं ज़ादादर कुछ फ़ोन कॉल्स करती हु
I usually make some phone calls.
उसके बाअद में अपने बॉस को मिलती हु
Then I report to my boss.
1 बजे मैं लंच खाती हु और फिर कंप्यूटर पर काम करती हु
At around 1 pm I have lunch, followed by which I usually work on the computer.
फिर मैं दोपहर की छाए पीती हु 4 बजे एंड नमकीन बिस्कुट कुछ खाती हु
I have afternoon tea at around 4 pm and eat some snacks.
Daily Activities After work:
मैं काम से 5:30 बजे निकलती हु
I leave work at 5.30.
मैं एक ट्रैन ले कर gym जाती हु घर जाने से पहले
I take a train and go to the gym before I go home.
मैं एक घंटे के लिए exercise करती हु
I work out for almost an hour.
-work out
मैं घर 7:30 बजे आ जाती हु
I arrive home at around 7.30.
Daily Activities In The Evening:
मैं घर पोहोंच कर प्रेयर करती हु
I reach home and pray.
मैं नहाने जाती हु
I go for a bath.
फिर मैं नाईट सूट पहनती हु और कूड़ा बहार निकलती हु
I get into my night suit and take the rubbish out.
अगर मैं बोहोत थकी नहीं होती तो डिनर बनती हु
If I don’t feel so tired I cook dinner.
मैं 9 बजे डिनर खाती हु
I have dinner at around 9.
फिर मैं सोफे पर आराम करती हु और TV देखती हु
I relax on my couch and watch TV.
मैं बर्तन धोती हु और अपने डॉग को खाना खिलाती हु
I wash the dishes and feed my dog.
फिर मैं अगले दिन की तैयारी करती हु = Then, I get things ready for the next day,
मैं ब्रेकफास्ट के लिए सब सेट करती हु और अपने कपडे सेट करती हु अगले दिन के लिए
I set out things for breakfast the next morning and lay out my clothes to wear the next day.
मैं अपना दरवाज़ा लॉक करती हु और ब्रश करती हु एंड सोने के लिए तैयार हो जाती हु
I lock the door and brush my teeth and Get ready for bed.
लगभग 11:30 बजे मैं अगले दिन के लिए अलार्म लगाती हु एंड फिर एक किताब पड़ती हु 30 मिन्तुइस के लिए
At around 11.30 I set the alarm and read a book for about 30 minutes.
आखिर में , मैं 12 बजे लाइट्स बंद करती हु एंड बीएड में घुस हु
Then Finally at around 12 pm I turn off the lights and go to bed/ get in bed.
फिर मैं सो जाती हु
Then I sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what is "Schwa"?

What is Schwa? is a linguistic term that refers to the most common vowel sound in English . It is pronounced as a short, unstressed, and neu...