Saturday, September 28, 2019

Using Past Tense in English - अंग्रेजी में Past Tense का उपयोग करना

In this English speaking lesson, you will learn how to talk about the past events in English. Your teacher Sonia teaches you some words and their past tense, that you could use in your daily spoken English to talk about the past events or simply what did you do yesterday. Watch the complete English lesson to learn more about the past tense in English Grammar.
इस इंग्लिश लेसन में आप बीते हुए कल के बारे में बात करना सीखेंगे. अप्पकी टीचर सोनिया आपको कुछ इंग्लिश के शब्द और उनका भूतकाल सीखायेगे. आप सीखेंगे इन शब्दों को आप कैसें use करेंगे स्पोकन इंग्लिश में.
Eat (खाना) – Ate (खा लिया)
I ate dinner at 8 PM
मैंने डिनर रात के ८ बजे खा लिया.
Go(जाना)– Went (चला गया)
They went to the mall.
वह लोह मॉल चले गए
Watch (देखना) – Watched (देख लिया)
I watched a movie yesterday
मैंने कल एक मूवी देखी.
Laugh (हसना) – Laughed ( हस लिया)
They laughed at the joke.
वह उस जोक  पर बोहोत हसे
Walk(चलना)- Walked ( चल चुके)
I walked in the park for thirty minutes
में पार्क में ३० मिनट चला
Sit में(बैठना)– Sat ( बैठ चूका)
I sat on the sofa.
में सोफे पर बैठा था.
Meet (मिलना)– Met (मिल चूका)
We have met earlier.
हम पहले मिल चुके हैं.
Cook (पकाना) – Cooked (पका लिया)
I cooked pulav.
मैंने पुलाव पकाया था.
Take (लेना)– Took (ले चुके)
I too my medicines
मैंने अपनी दवाईले ले ली.
Park (गाडी खडी करना)– Parked (खडी कर ली)
I parked my car in the basement
मैंने अपनी गाडी बेसमेंट में खडी कर ली हैं.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what is "Schwa"?

What is Schwa? is a linguistic term that refers to the most common vowel sound in English . It is pronounced as a short, unstressed, and neu...