Saturday, September 28, 2019

सीखो मुश्किल English Words का Correct Pronunciation

Hello friends! Welcome where we learn English through Hindi. Today we are learning English Pronunciation for common words. My name is Michelle; watch this entire English pronunciation lesson to learn common English pronunciation used in daily spoken English.

हैलो मित्रों! में आपका स्वागत है जहां हम हिंदी के माध्यम से अंग्रेजी सीखते हैं। आज हम आम शब्दों के लिए अंग्रेजी उच्चारण सीख रहे हैं। मेरा नाम मिशेल है; दैनिक अंग्रेजी में इस्तेमाल आम अंग्रेजी उच्चारण सीखने के लिए इस पूरे अंग्रेजी उच्चारण सबक को देखें.
Pronunciation
It’s important to have correct English pronunciation.
Vocabulary
My English vocabulary is very good.
Threading
Last week I got my threading done.
  1. Stretch
Please stretch your skin.
  1. Split
  2. Drama
Don’t be such a drama
  1. Sixth
I got sixth position in the class this year
8. Influence
No one should have wrong influence on you.

  1. Refrigerator = Fridge
Keep the ice-cream in the fridge.

  1. Truth
Speak the truth.

World
I want to see the whole world.

  1. America
I want to go to America for my further studies

  1. Canada
I want to go to Canada for my further studies
  1. Little
Give me little water.

  1. Rarely
I get angry rarely.

  1. Literature
I study Indian literature.

  1. Situation
I am in a difficult situation.

  1. Thoroughly
I studied thoroughly for my exam.

  1. Particularly
I am having a particularly bad day.

  1. Disadvantage
The biggest advantage of living in big cities is pollution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what is "Schwa"?

What is Schwa? is a linguistic term that refers to the most common vowel sound in English . It is pronounced as a short, unstressed, and neu...