Saturday, September 28, 2019

Do /Does + Action Verbs के साथ Sentences

In this English Grammar lesson you will learn how to make English sentences using Do/Does + Action Verbs. These English sentences are used in our daily Spoken English and learners often make mistakes while using them in English conversation. Your English teacher Michelle will teach you the correct use of these English Grammar structures, so that you don’t make any mistakes and speak fluent English confidently.
इस English Grammar Lesson में आप सीखेंगे कि कैसे Do/Does + Action Verbs का उपयोग करके अंग्रेजी वाक्यों को कैसे करें। इन अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का इस्तेमाल हमारे दैनिक बोलनेवाले अंग्रेजी में किया जाता है और अंग्रेज़ी बातचीत में उन्हें उपयोग करते समय Students अक्सर गलती करते हैं। आपको इन English Grammar Structures का सही इस्तेमाल सिखाना होगा, ताकि आप गलती न करें और आत्मविश्वास से अंग्रेजी बोल सकें।

He She It + {Action verbs} + S

I you we they + {Action Verbs} + S

  • He walks to work.
  • I walk to work
  • He lives in a flat.
  • I live in a flat.
  • She writes stories.
  • You write stories.
  • She drives to work.
  • You drive to work.
  • It bites strangers.
  • They bite Strangers.
  • She sleeps late.
  • We sleep late.
  • He exercises every morning.
  • I eat meat.
  • He eats meat.
  • They work in the hotel.
  • I work in the hotel.
  • We play badminton.
How to make negative sentences with action verbs?

Do not / Does not + Action verbs

  • He does not walk to Work.
  • He does not live in a flat.
  • I do not eat meat.
  • I study in the library.
  • I do not study at the library.
  • You do not drink alcohol.
  • They do not sing at the hotel.
  • They do not sleep early.
  • We do not play cricket in the playground.
I YOU We They + Do not
He She It + Does not
How to make questions/Interrogative sentences using action verbs?

 Does + He, She, It + Action Verbs ….?

Does + I, You, We, They + Action Verbs ….?


  • Does he walk to school?
  • Does she write books?
  • Does she drive to work?
  • Does it work well?
  • Do I need a pen?
  • Do I hear an ambulance?
  • Do you drink juice?
  • Do we go alone?
  • DOES he live in a house?
  • DO you speak English?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what is "Schwa"?

What is Schwa? is a linguistic term that refers to the most common vowel sound in English . It is pronounced as a short, unstressed, and neu...