Saturday, September 28, 2019

English Speaking के 20 ज़रूरी Verbs & Practice Sentences

In this English speaking lesson, you will learn some important English verbs used in daily English conversation. These English verbs are used in daily spoken English and are important to form English sentences. Practice these English verbs and learn to simple form sentences to speak fluent English with confidence.

इस अंग्रेजी बोलने वाले पाठ में आप रोजाना अंग्रेजी बातचीत में इस्तेमाल कुछ महत्वपूर्ण अंग्रेजी क्रियाएँ सीखेंगे। ये अंग्रेजी क्रियाएं दैनिक बोली जाने वाली अंग्रेजी में उपयोग की जाती हैं और अंग्रेजी वाक्यों को बनाने के लिए महत्वपूर्ण हैं। इन अंग्रेजी क्रियाओं का अभ्यास करें और आत्मविश्वास के साथ धाराप्रवाह अंग्रेजी बोलने के लिए साधारण रूप से वाक्य सीखें।
There is a saying in English “Action speaks louder than words.”
Have- हैं
  • I have a car.
  • I have a smartphone.
  • Have a good day.
  • Have a nice day.
  • Have a great day.
  • You have scored well in exams, oh wow that’s amazing!
Be – होना
  • I want to be a singer.
  • Will you be my friend?
  • Be nice to everyone.
Do – करना
  • What do you do?
  • Do it yourself.
  • Do you like pizza?
  • Do you like ice-creams?
  • Do you like chocolates?
  • Yes, I do like chocolates.
  • No, I don’t like chocolates.
Get – प्राप्त / हासिल करना
  • Get some rest.
  • Can I get you something?
  • Get ready to go out.
Ask- पूछना
  • May I ask you something?
  • Yes, you may ask me anything.
Say- बोलना
  • What did you say?
  • Say something.
  • Say it again.
Tell- बताना
  • Tell me something.
  • He didn’t tell me anything.
  • Tell me something about yourself.

Know – किसी चीज़ की जानकारी होना
  • I want to know more about you.
  • Do you know?
  • I know.
  • I don’t know.
Want – किसी चीज़ की चाह
  • I want to be successful.
  • I want an ice-cream.
  • I want to talk to you.
  • I want to party.
Go – जाना
  • I want to go home.
  • Let’s go for a movie
  • Go get me a cup of tea.
  • Go get me a cup of tea, please.
Come – आना
  • May I come in?
  • Come visit our home sometime.
Sing – गाना
  • He sings very well.
  • Can you sing a song for me?
Dance – नाच / नृत्य
  • They dance really well.
  • I am scared to dance.
Walk – चलना
  • He walks very fast.
  • Come walk with me.
Learn – सीखना
  • I want to learn English.
  • I just love to learn new things.
  • You learn more as you practice. ( Please check)
  • You grow in confidence as you learn more.
Get – कोई चीज़ प्राप्त करना/ हासिल करना
  • Get some rest.
  • Can I get you something?
  • Get ready to go out.
Ask – पूछना
  • May I ask you something?
  • Yes, you may ask me anything.
Say – बोलना 

  • What did you say?
  • Say Something.
  • Say it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what is "Schwa"?

What is Schwa? is a linguistic term that refers to the most common vowel sound in English . It is pronounced as a short, unstressed, and neu...