Saturday, September 28, 2019

Hospital English conversation (अस्पताल की अंग्रेजी बातचीत)

In this daily English speaking practice lesson you will learn how to speak English confidently and fluently at the hospital. Your English teacher Rima teaches you some useful English phrases for fixing an appointment at the Doctor’s clinic, how to tell the doctor you are not keeping well, asking for medical prescription and much more. Practice the spoken English sentences given below to improve your English speaking skills.
इस डेली इंग्लिसग स्पीकिंग प्रैक्टिस लेसन में आप सीखेंगे कुछ इंग्लिश सेन्टेन्सेस जो आप use कर सकते हैं जब आप हॉस्पिटल मैं हो. डॉक्टर से कैसे अपॉइंटमेंट लेनी हैं. आप क्या महसूस कर रहें हैं, दवाई का प्रिस्क्रिप्शन कैसे मग्न हैं, यह सारी बातें आप सीखेंगे इस इंग्लिश लेसन में. नीचे दिए गए सेन्टेन्सेस को ध्यान से पढ़िए और प्रैक्टिस कीजिये.
I need to make an appointment with the Doctor.
I need to see the Doctor.
When is the Doctor free?
I need to renew my prescription.
Can the Doctor squeeze us in today?
I need to make an appointment with the Doctor for my sister.
I need to make an appointment for my brother.
I want to bring my child for a checkup.
The Doctor wants to see me again in two weeks’ time.
What is your patient ID number?
My patient ID is 01.
What is this appointment with the Doctor regarding?
I want to come in for a regular checkup.
Which day and time is good for you for the appointment?
When is the Doctor free?
Is the 3rd of the month okay for you?
Yes. It is fine.
How does 4 o’clock sound?
4 o’clock is good with me.
Your appointment is fixed.
Thank you.
I’m sorry, the Doctor is not taking new patients.
Are there any cancellations?
We’ll call you if there are any cancellations, we will let you know.
Hello, how are you?
I’m not feeling well.
What is the matter?
I have high fever for the past two days.
I am suffering from cold and cough.
My eyes are watering.
I have a runny nose.
I have a headache.
Ache = Pain.
I have a bad stomachache.
I have pain in my stomach.
I have a bad backache.
I have a terrible backache.
Doctor, I’m feeling giddy.
Doctor, I’m feeling dizzy.
I have sprained my leg.
I have sprained my ankle.
I have sprained my shoulder.
My hand is swollen.
There is a swelling in my hand.
I feel like vomiting.
I am feeling extremely tired.
Tired = Fatigue.
I am suffering from a lot of fatigue.
I am feeling very weak.
I have a lot of weakness.
Weak = Fragile.
I am feeling very fragile.
I am giving you medicines for three days.
Are you allergic to any medicines?
No. I am not.
You have to take your medicines, morning, afternoon, evening after meals.
When do I have to come next, Doctor?
If you don’t feel better after the medicine is over, please come back for blood test.
Thank you very much Doctor.
Get well soon.
==============================================================================
मुझे डॉक्टर के साथ एक नियुक्ति करने की आवश्यकता है।

मुझे डॉक्टर को देखने की जरूरत है।

डॉक्टर कब फ्री है?

मुझे अपने पर्चे को नवीनीकृत करने की आवश्यकता है।

क्या डॉक्टर हमें आज में निचोड़ सकते हैं?

मुझे अपनी बहन के लिए डॉक्टर के साथ एक नियुक्ति करने की आवश्यकता है।

मुझे अपने भाई के लिए एक नियुक्ति करने की आवश्यकता है।

मैं अपने बच्चे को चेकअप के लिए लाना चाहती हूं।

डॉक्टर मुझे दो सप्ताह के समय में फिर से देखना चाहते हैं।

आपका रोगी आईडी नंबर क्या है?

मेरी रोगी आईडी 01 है।

डॉक्टर के संबंध में यह नियुक्ति क्या है?

मैं नियमित चेकअप के लिए आना चाहता हूं।

नियुक्ति के लिए कौन सा दिन और समय आपके लिए अच्छा है?

डॉक्टर कब फ्री है?

क्या आपके लिए महीने की 3 तारीख ठीक है?

हाँ। बस ठीक है।

4 बजे की आवाज़ कैसे होती है?

मेरे साथ 4 बजे का समय अच्छा है

आपकी नियुक्ति तय है।

धन्यवाद।

मुझे खेद है, डॉक्टर नए मरीजों को नहीं ले रहे हैं

क्या कोई रद्दीकरण हैं?

यदि कोई रद्दियां हैं, तो हम आपको कॉल करेंगे, हम आपको बताएंगे

नमस्ते आप कैसे हैं?

मैं अच्छा महसूस नहीं कर रहा हूँ।

क्या मामला है?

मुझे पिछले दो दिनों से तेज बुखार है।

मैं सर्दी और खांसी से पीड़ित हूं।

मेरी आँखों में पानी रहा है।

मेरी नाक बह रही है।

मुझे सिर दर्द है।

दर्द = दर्द।

मेरे पेट में दर्द हो रहा है।

मेरे पेट में दर्द है।

मेरी पीठ में दर्द है।

मेरे पास एक भयानक पीठ है।

डॉक्टर, मैं गदगद महसूस कर रहा हूं

डॉक्टर, मुझे चक्कर रहा है।

मैंने अपने पैर में मोच लगा ली है।

मैंने अपने टखने में मोच गई है।

मैंने अपना कंधा उगल दिया है।

मेरा हाथ सूज गया है।

मेरे हाथ में सूजन है।

मुझे उल्टी जैसा महसूस हो रहा है।

मैं बेहद थका हुआ महसूस कर रहा हूं।

थका हुआ = थकान।

मैं बहुत थकान से पीड़ित हूं।

मैं बहुत कमजोर महसूस कर रहा हूं।

मेरी बहुत कमजोरी है।

कमजोर = भग्न।

मैं बहुत नाजुक महसूस कर रहा हूं।

मैं तुम्हें तीन दिन से दवाई दे रहा हूं।

क्या आपको किसी दवाई से एलर्जी है?

नहीं मैं नहीं।

आपको भोजन के बाद सुबह, दोपहर, शाम अपनी दवाएं लेनी होंगी।

मुझे आगे कब आना है, डॉक्टर?

यदि आप दवा खत्म होने के बाद बेहतर महसूस नहीं करते हैं, तो कृपया रक्त परीक्षण के लिए वापस आएं।

बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद डॉक्टर साहब। 
जल्द ठीक हो जाओ।


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what is "Schwa"?

What is Schwa? is a linguistic term that refers to the most common vowel sound in English . It is pronounced as a short, unstressed, and neu...